Annexe Project Educational Centre is determined to respect your privacy and maintain a high level of trust by conforming to the applicable principles and laws of data protection and privacy.
Data or Information Collected and Used
We collect Personal Data to offer a responsive and customised experience for our customers. Some examples of Personal Data we collect include but are not limited to, the following:
- Personal Information to verify your identity and your family members’. This will involve names, contact details, health information, preferences, educational background, and demographic data.
- Data and information generated over the course of our business relationship, such as class enrolments, withdrawals, and transfers, among other information you should choose to provide.
- Information from technologies, cookies, and IT applications that are used for our analysis of website usage.
For what purposes are they collected?
Some of the allowed purposes include but are not limited to the following:
- To provide, administer, and operate our products and services, or to process applications for our products and services financial or business transactions.
- To provide product-related services and support, including technical assistance, administrative support, and customer alerts.
- To send you marketing information about our products and services, which will include notifications regarding marketing events, initiatives, and promotions, among others.
- To facilitate the improvement of products and services using customer feedback, market research, and data analysis.
- To comply with any regulations, applicable laws, guidelines, codes of practice, or to assist in law enforcement and authorized investigations.
- To use it for any other purposes, including incidental business purposes, for which you have provided the information.
Transfer of Information Outside of Singapore
Generally, we do not transfer Personal Data to countries outside of Singapore. But, should we do so, we will ask for your consent and make reasonable security arrangements to prevent any unauthorized collection, use, access disclosure, and other similar risks. Take note that we also cannot be held accountable for unauthorised use, disclosure, or access that’s beyond our control.
Data Protection Officer
For any feedback, suggestions, or enquiries on our Policy and procedures, you may contact our Data Protection Officer, Alvin Yeo, at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to amend and revise this Policy from time to time without prior notice. We will provide the updated Policy on our website. The use or continued use of our services shall be deemed as consent of such changes.